Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

God Give Me Strength

So I just wrote about breaking through a fear.  Writing about breaking through a fear provoked more fear!  I woke up this morning thinking I shouldn't have written about my experience.  So rather than do what the old, desperate to stay hidden me would do, I'm going to walk right on through it and keep the post up.  In fact, some how I even have it set up to automatically share to my Facebook.  So OH MY GOD all my friends can even see what I've been up to.  (Even as I type that I can feel the look of panic on my face!) 

God, give me the strength to not give up on my self.  To keep fighting to let go of that smaller version of myself that I've offered to the world all these years so I can be the bigger, in full color, amazing person I know you created me to be...profanity and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment